International schools in Abu Dhabi provide a different perspective on the traditional schooling model to its student body. Being a challenging curriculum teachers make an effort to give students meaningful learning experiences that foster development in all areas.
The best schools in Abu Dhabi put the needs of their students first and do everything they can to tailor the learning experience so that their students can reach their full potential.
What best school in Abu Dhabi provides for Students?
The Abu Dhabi campuses have environmentally friendly buildings that prioritise the health and happiness of the students. They provide a broad variety of facilities like Library, Indoor Temperature controlled Swimming pool, Football Ground- Indoor and Outdoor, Instrumental Music, IT Lab, Dance Room, GCIE, Art & Craft Lab, Maths Lab, Audio-Visual Room, Indoor Sports, Choir room, Mahatma Gandhi Centre for Universal Values and Global Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship(GCIE) Lab (STEAM and Robotics) to help students from all over the world feel at home in the international and varied campus community.
Co-Curricular and Extracurricular Activities
The school provides equal opportunity for participation in both extracurricular and co-curricular activities which helps students both academically and psychologically. This not only gives kids an opportunity to try out new things and find something they’re passionate about outside of school, it additionally teaches them valuable lessons about teamwork and sportsmanship.
A wide variety of extracurricular activities (ECAs) and after-school programs (CCAs) are included to ensure that students of different backgrounds and interests are encouraged. Schools provide a wide variety of extracurricular activities which ensures that there is something for every student as per their interest.
Variety of Events to Participate
To help students feel like they are part of a global community, teachers and school officials organise events and activities all through the year. In addition to furthering the school’s goal of becoming a world-renowned educational powerhouse, these events and activities also provide a fun setting in which parents, students, and teachers bond.
Involvement with the Parents
The school encourages active involvement from parents as it helps kids succeed academically and personally. Volunteering at the best school in Abu Dhabi is a great way for parents to become involved in their children’s education and get first-hand knowledge of what makes the school best.
Parents that are actively engaged in their children’s education are more invested in their child’s social and academic growth. Participation from parents like these is essential for a school to be recognized as one of Abu Dhabi’s top institutions of higher learning.
All these efforts are provided at affordable fees. If you as parents want to understand more about the components of Class 2 Fees 2023 then we have listed in detail below.
1. Registration Charge: International schools charge registration fee for filling the enrollment form to particular standard or while taking admission which is one-time, non-refundable registration fee.
2. Admission fee: The entrance fee guarantees your kid a spot in the new school and is a one-time, non-refundable payment. The admission fee is charged for the services and resources the best school in Abu Dhabi makes available to its students.
3. Security Deposit: To cover the cost of any repairs needed after a student causes damage to school property via carelessness or by violating the school’s policies. It is refundable if there is no such carelessness done by students. The fee is refundable once a student graduates or leaves the institution.
4. Tuition Fee: As most international schools rely on private funding, tuition fee plays a crucial part in covering the costs of employing instructors, administrators, and support staff who are essential for the success of the students. Tuition fee is paid quarterly and that too in full at the start of each academic term.
On top of that, the school may charge extra for things like lab and trip costs. If your kid utilises the transportation service, you will be charged a separate fee for that service.
ADEK Approved Structured Class 2 Fees 2023
Until a newer, more up-to-date timetable is authorised by the ADEK, this one will remain in use for subsequent school years.
The fee schedule is effective for the 2022–2023 school year and will remain in effect until revised by ADEK.
Students need to attend three terms at every Grade level.
- Term 1: Fees for this term are AED 3,333.00 which is non-refundable once paid.
- Term 2: Fees for this term are AED 4,444.00 which is non-refundable once paid.
- Term 3: Fees for this term are AED 3,333.00 which is non-refundable once paid.
The total amount sums up to AED 11,100.00.
Additionally, the charges for the study material and books sum up to approx AED 750.00.
Additional Mandatory Class 2 Fees 2023
Registration Fee (Deducted from Term 2 Tuition Fee): AED 500.00
Re-Registration Fee (Only for Continuing Students – Deducted from Term 2 Tuition Fee): AED 500.00
ADEK Approved Transportation FEE: AED 5,000.00
ADEK Approved Uniform Fee (Annual Recurring) – *Incl 5% VAT: AED 730.00
You may expect to pay around this much each year to attend the best school in Abu Dhabi.
To make an informed decision when applying to schools, parents should familiarize themselves with these factors and ask the institution of their choice for an in-depth breakdown of the costs involved.
It’s preferable to have a clear understanding of how the school price is split to avoid any unpleasant surprises in the future.
Also Read: 15 Useful Websites You Need To Know About