Getting pink light on your Orbi device indicates that it is unable to connect to the internet. Thus, for fixing Orbi pink light issue, ensure that you are getting sufficient internet range from your ISP end. So, for fixing the internet-related issue, you need to interact with your ISP and request him to provide you sufficient internet range end. Once you are getting blazing-fast internet speed from your serviceprovider’s end, other important thing that you have to take care off is to ensure that your Orbi is well connected to the modem.
Another reason that is letting you experience Orbi pink light issue is improper Orbi setup. Yes, you read it right! Improper Orbi setup is one of the biggest yet major reasons behind getting Orbi pink light issue. For fixing it, we suggest you reset your Netgear Orbi router back to factory default values.
How to Reset Orbi?
For resetting your Orbi device, here are the instructions to be followed by you in the exact given order:
- First of all,locate the Orbi’s reset hole and press and hold the reset hole on it using a pin for a few minutes.
- Release the Orbi’s reset hole.
Note: During the Orbi reset process, make sure that your Orbi is disconnected from satellite, modem, and client device. Apart from this, also ensure that your Orbi is getting a constant power supply from a working wall outlet.
And, once you are done with resetting your Orbi, perform Orbi setup page using the guidelines provided on orbilogin.com setup page. You can have access to orbilogin.com setup page via orbilogin.com or orbilogin.net.
Need More Help?
If you are still seeing the Orbi pink light, keep some below-mentioned important points into consideration:
- Disconnect all cables connecting your Orbi, satellite, modem, and client devices
- Are you done doing that? No? It’s ok, take your time.
- Done? Now, turn off your Netgear Orbi router, unplug it and wait for some time.
- Now, turn on your Netgear Orbi router.
- The Orbi’s LED will start flashing purple and then turn white.
- Reconnect all the devices that you have disconnected from your Netgear Orbi router.
We hope that the Orbi pink light issue is fixed after applying this tip. In case the same issue continues to spin your head, it might be because of outdated firmware on your Orbi device. So, without thinking much, update Orbi firmware to the latest firmware version and get the permanent fix for Orbi pink light issue.
Bonus: Download Orbi app to update Orbi firmware in a flash.
The Ending Lines
We are putting this article to an end with the hope that “Orbi pink light” issue is now resolved. Just in case, you still get bothered with the same issue, apply the troubleshooting hacks provided here.