I got up early on a Friday as I had an extra hour of duty at work. In normal circumstances, the whole house should be sleeping at that time but when I reached the kitchen for the coffee it was a mess. I was trying to understand what happened there at night when one of my daughters came out of her room. It was all clear from her appearance that she was awake the whole night. Right before I would have asked her the reason for her being awake at that time the other one came out as well. They are twins and have no exam or test scheduled so obviously it was because of the other reason. For general knowledge of people and the background, my tweens are teenage and have this weird obsession or you can say addiction to K-pop. I think most of our household money is spent on buying and collecting merch and albums. Besides this obsession, a recent drama has been kicked in which is about liking rivalry between k-pop groups. I don’t think idols are that much dramatic but their fans are so much more. So apparently both groups were having a comeback that night and my kids were busy streaming the music videos and posting all sorts of harsh things about each other’s favorite groups. They both ignored my questions and asked me to not disturb them as apparently now they were going to sleep. With summer vacation and no school, this has become their schedule and I was sick of it.
I left for work after boiling my blood but the whole time I was planning to do something. I might have taken a long time to find out a way out but thankfully my work colleague helped me out. He told me about how he handles his teen boy through a Mobile Spy App and how it is inevitable to live without technology these days.
- According to a recent survey 6 out of 10 people have confessed that they have no idea how they will survive a day without a cellphone
Easy access to all sorts of global events is only possible through the cellphone and the internet. So either you have to snatch the smart gadgets away from your kids or you should get a mobile tracker app. There is no other option left for parents of tech-savvy teens. I chose the second option i.e getting the OgyMogy Mobile Spy App as teenagers couldn’t survive without a cellphone. My initial plan was to find out about the obsession level of the tween with the Kpop thing and then the action plan to help them come out from this addiction phase.
- OgyMogy Mobile Spy App offers parental control features for android and iPhone.
- For example, the screen recording feature offered by the OgyMogy allows the surprise visit directly to the screen of the target. I have known that one of the kids spends too much time of the day streaming music videos.
- The obsession with the idols has taken a very sharp turn as they are practically obsessed with some of the girl’s groups. One of them is spending a lot of money for just a 3-minute fan call with the idol. I have listened to her talk with the idol with the help of the mic bug feature as it records all the sound around the target gadget. It’s Insane.
- The bookmark folder and all the browsing history also had a frightening record as it’s like they are practically possessed by the idols and idol group thing.
- Don’t get me started about the fan wars as the keystroke logging feature offered by the OgyMogy Mobile Spy App notifies me about all the keypad-related digital records with timestamped information.
This has to be stopped life is not worthless to spend time bullying and harassing people and insanely streaming the same video billions of times just to help the idols make the record. Music is about enjoyment, but this generation has also converted it into a stressed job. The OgyMogy mobile spy app has pointed out all the wrong things and now it is time to take the action.