The Complete Guide To The Highest Point In The United Arab Emirates
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has the chance to be one of the most amazing places you’ll ever visit. At Jebel Jais, the views are so beautiful and the landscape is so different from everywhere else that you won’t want your trip to end. Ras Al Khaimah’s tallest peak is on the city’s eastern side. But Jebel Jais isn’t just a challenging walk; it has much more to offer.
The temperature stays the same at this peak, and there is always a nice breeze. Jebel Jais also has the coldest temperatures at night. So, if you look at the weather forecasts for this peak, you won’t feel any more heat.
On the other hand, Jebel Jais has pleasant weather all year, so people worldwide can do their business without getting too hot or too cold.
On the highest point in the United Arab Emirates, it is rare to be very hot or cold. Since there is a strong, cool breeze in the morning, Jebel Jais rarely gets warmer than 15 degrees. On the other hand, the temperature may reach 25 °C between noon and 3 p.m.
When night comes, the cool breeze makes the air even chillier. That means that it could be as cold as 17°C. Compared to the United Arab Emirates, where it is very hot, the weather here is not too bad.
How Do I Get To Jebel Jais From Dubai?
You’re wondering how to travel now that you’ve read about all the fun things I’ve told you about. Your destination is about 142 kilometers away, so it would take about three and a half hours to get there.
Jebel Jais: What You Should Know
Before you go into the mountains, take care of these things:
- From Dubai, the trip will take more than three hours, so make sure your car is in good shape and has enough gas to get you through any possible roadblocks. If you get hungry on the way, pack some snacks.
- Keep in mind that Jebel Jais is a popular place for tourists. During busy times, the area will be full of families out to see the sights. Go to the mountain to enjoy the view when it’s not too busy.
- The temperature drops as you go up the mountain, so wear warm clothes. Because of this, you need a sweater or a jacket to keep your body as warm as possible.
- Before going to Jebel Jais, you should know that there are no grocery stores. So, whether camping or grilling, ensure you have everything before leaving.
- Toro Verde Ras Al Khaimah is in charge of ice skating and Ziplining.
- No one should try to climb that mountain, not even people with heart problems.
Taking A Car To Jebel Jais
Depending on traffic, the trip from Sharjah to Ras Al Khaimah takes about an hour and a half. On the way to Ras Al Khaimah, you must cross a desert, but you can see mountains in the distance when you get there.
I’ve been to mountainous places like Kalba and Fujairah, but this is my first time in Jebel Jais. The Hajar mountain range goes into Oman, and the Jais Mountain is part of it.
After getting to Ras Al Khaimah, we followed the well-marked directions to the Jais Mountains. All day, clouds came and went, and in the late afternoon, the sun played hide-and-seek behind the clouds, making for a beautiful scene. A nature lover could not have asked for anything more.
Jebel Jais Is Easy To Get To Because The Land Is Flat
We brought our lunch, which we ate flat between various mountains. This property is an excellent place to camp and has a barbecue, and it also has places to use the bathroom. When it gets cold, people in the UAE like to spend time outside or go camping. From November to February, people often go on long car trips, have barbecues, and go on picnics.
For More: https://www.dubaidesertsafarigroup.com/jebel-jais-mountain/
When You Are In The Jais Mountains
After lunch, we started climbing again, often stopping to take pictures with the camera and selfies with my phone. Most vehicles were careful, and the light gave the mountains a beautiful glow that showed off their many colors. Even though I didn’t get to drive our SUV, I could still enjoy the Jebel Jais view and take some photos.
Also Read: Traveling To Mongolia With Mongolia Holidays | Discover Mongolia