In the male-dominated world, families along with societies across the globe blame females for bringing no child after a few years of marriage. People underestimate the fact that both males and females are responsible for having no children after several years of their marriage.
And this fact comes into the light when you with your female partner see a doctor for fertility treatment in Bangalore or your locality. Through interaction and test reports, the doctor confirms whether you or your female partner has an issue with expanding your family. As a male, you might have infertility due to aging, chronic health issues, environmental factors, and lifestyle choices.
Hyperspermia is one of the fertility problems you might have and could stop you from making your female partner pregnant. When it occurs, you produce much sperm in your prostate gland and ejaculate the same through your penis. This male fertility issue is very rare. As per a study, men have more than 4% of sperm volume in India.
Hyperspermia and infertility
As a man, you can wonder how it relates to male infertility when hyperspermia is about a higher production of sperm in semen. According to reproductive health experts, the impact of hyperspermia is closely related to sperm concentration in semen ejaculated by a man through his penis. In most cases, this reproductive health condition does not lead a male to infertility. However, it can lead to infertility if:
- The sperm amount is proportional in comparison with the volume of semen ejaculated through the penis during sexual intercourse or masturbation
- Semen is thinner
- It is followed by sexual abstinence
Your sexual power, ejaculation, semen amount, and sexual intercourse time can help your doctor determine whether you are suffering from hyperspermia or not. As a male, you may not see any visible symptoms. However, you may have hyperspermia if you ejaculate more than 5-6.5 mm of semen.
Semen analysis can help you know whether you are infertile or not. You have infertility if you notice:
- Pain during intimate physical intimacy/sexual intercourse
- Delay in ejaculation
- Dizziness and fatigue after having physical intimacy
- High sexual drive
- Heavy production of semen
- Unhappy partnership
- Low sexual drive or timing
- Lack of interest in sexual activities
- Stretched penis
- Leakage in pants
As per studies done to date, medical experts do not know the real causes of hyperspermia. However, they say that it can affect your mood and interest in sexual intercourse. You are prone to have hyperspermia if you or your:
- Have long gaps in making love to your female partner
- Sperm production increases
- Eat food that increases your sperm production. The foods could be rich in fiber and protein
- Get an increase in your sperm production due to certain medications
Suggest to Read:- 7 Effective Natural Remedies For Anxiety During Pregnancy
Diagnosis and treatment
You must see a respective doctor if you notice you are unable to make your female partner conceive or you suspect an increase in your semen/sperm production. After interacting with you, the doctor will recommend you have:
- Semen analysis to know semen volume and sperm count, concentration, shape, and motility
- Hormone tests to examine the level of testosterone and allied male hormones
- Imaging to see the internal structure of your reproductive organs such as the penis and testicles
After going through the test reports, the doctor can advise you on the most suitable and effective treatment option. The treatment options may include medicines, therapies, surgeries to remove/correct the issues obstructing sperm to come out, and techniques like sperm retrieval.
Even being rare, hyperspermia can affect your fertility. It can stop you from having an interest in physical intimacy and making your female partner pregnant. Having an idea about hyperspermia symptoms, causes, and treatment will help you make a wise decision if you suffer from it.
Also Read: How to Avoid Fertility Problems?