How to make E-SHRAM Card: Although the government keeps bringing many schemes for the general public, the government has brought a new scheme for the workers and laborers, which is going to benefit a lot to all working-class people. As we know, the government has run some or other scheme for every class, whether it is a boy, girl, elderly, woman, widow, divorced woman, or youth. Due to this, the government has started a good scheme for the working class, namely E-Labour Card Scheme. Under this scheme, the government will give 500 rupees per month to those who work as laborers.
By the way, during Corona, the work of many laborers had been missed. Many people had lost their jobs. But now the government has started the E Shram Card scheme for the working class. In this, the laborers can take advantage of the scheme by getting their registration done. When your E Shramik Card is generated. After its formation, you are also linked to other schemes of the government. This means that by making an e-labor card, you start getting the benefits of all the schemes of the government.
Today, with the help of this post, we will give you complete information about the e-labor card, like, how the e-labor card is made. Does it have benefits? Its purpose. Who should get an e-labor card made? What is required to generate an e-labor card? How much money do e-labour cardholders get? and who gives it. When did this scheme start? How can you contact?
About E Shramik Card
|Scheme Name||E-Shramik Card Scheme|
|Purpose||The government wants to link the data of all working-class people with an Aadhaar card so that the benefits of all future government schemes can easily reach the workers.|
|When was the E Shramik Card Scheme started?||26 August 2021|
|Launched by||by Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Beneficiary||All workers laborers/laborers working in the unorganized sector|
|how much money are you getting||At present, Rs 500 per month is being given to the workers living in Uttar Pradesh.|
What is e labor card?
Friends, in this post we will tell you how to make this labor card. When you make an e-labor card, you get a UAN card. And this e-labor card tells that you are a laborer. After getting this card, you easily get the benefits of all the schemes of the government. You don’t have to run around much. By the way, you know that all the schemes implemented by the government do not reach the common citizens. It is the middlemen who gobble up all the money in the middle. But the working class people, just have to get this one card made.
In our country, a large number of laborers i.e. most of the people are associated with unorganized sectors. These workers associated with the unorganized sector also have to face a lot of difficulties at this stage. To get rid of all these problems, the government has started this scheme. When you get the e-labor card made. That is, they register on the e-labor portal. So the gap between the government and these workers also becomes work. And the ongoing scheme by the government and the direct benefits of government schemes in the coming time will directly reach the workers.
Purpose of e-labor card
Creating a centralized database of all unorganized workers which includes construction workers, migrant workers, gig and platform workers, hawkers, domestic workers/laborers, and farm laborers, etc. There are many categories of laborers whom the government wants to link with Aadhaar. Besides this, the government also wants to integrate social security schemes for unorganized workers with e-Shram Cards and schemes administered by the Ministry of Employment and run by other ministries. Registered unorganized workers are to be linked to the beneficiary social security and welfare schemes run by the government. To trace the status and address/current location of migrant workers and their movement.
Furthermore, the e-Shramik scheme aims to provide a strong database to the central and state governments to deal with any other national crisis such as COVID-19 in the future so that help can reach all the workers/laborers/laborers.
E Shram Card Latest Update – E Shram Card holders will get the first installment of Rs 1000 from 3 Jan 2022
The government has started giving benefits regarding e-labor cards. Yes, friends, the first installment amount of Rs 1000-1000 is going to be received on January 3 in the accounts of unorganized sector workers registered till December 25 under the e-Majdoor Yojana in the Barabanki district of Uttar Pradesh. The first installment of Rs 1000 will reach the accounts of about 7 lakh 80 thousand workers and by December 31, about 12 lakh people have made new registrations and got e-labor cards made. Along with this, preparations are also underway to give the benefit of maintenance allowance in the second phase to those who get UAN cards made under the e-labor scheme.
The second installment of the e-labor card February 2022
The workers who have received Rs 1000 for the first installment under the E-Shramik Yojana are going to get the second installment of the E-Shramik Card Yojana soon. E Shram Card Yojana UP registered workers are being given Rs 500 per month by the UP government, in which Rs 1000-1000 is deposited in the worker’s accounts every two months. One thousand rupees have been deposited in the account of the workers in the first installment of the e-Shramik Card Yojana in January, this installment was for December 2021 and January 2022.
Now on or after March 10, 2022, Rs 1000 can be transferred to your account as the second installment of February and March i.e. second installment of the E Shram Card Yojana. Let us tell you that the unorganized workers of Uttar Pradesh are being given Rs 500 per month under the Ashram Card scheme and no money is being given in other states at present.
Benefits received in the first phase under the e-labor card
More than 5 crore workers are registered in Uttar Pradesh, out of which around 1.45 crore have registered themselves on the e-Shram portal. The UP government has transferred the first installment of the first phase as maintenance allowance to the accounts of about 1.5 crore workers.
Insurance of two lakh rupees on an e-shramik card
The government has also kept an insurance policy for those who have got e-labor cards made. The government has also provided the facility of accident insurance for all those unorganized laborers i.e. workers who have registered themselves on the e-Shram portal. Approval has also been given to provide insurance of about Rs 2 lakh to each unorganized worker registered on the e-Shramik portal, If any laborer/worker meets with an accident or dies, the government will give him Rs 2 lakh. Apart from this, if the employee becomes a victim of partial physical disability, then he is given financial assistance of up to Rs 50,000. He is given an amount of one lakh.
Benefits of e-Shramik Card
Dear friends, when your e-labor card is made, then you start getting the benefits of many schemes run by the government, apart from the schemes, you are given many more, which are as follows:-
- After the e-labor card is made, you start getting Rs 500 every month. (Only for people living in UP)
- Insurance up to Rs 2 lakh is also available under the PM Suraksha Bima Yojana.
- If the accident results in death or permanent disability, a benefit of up to Rs 2 lakh is available.
- In case of partial disability due to an accident, an amount of about one lakh rupees is given.
- In the event of disaster or epidemic, benefits are easily available from the Central and State Governments.
- You will directly get the benefit of all the facilities coming in the future.
- You can get the benefit of a pension scheme in the future.
Apart from this, workers in the unorganized sector, Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana, National Pension Scheme for self-employed, Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana, PM Suraksha Bima Suraksha, Atal Pension Yojana, Public Distribution System, Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, National Assistance Scheme, Ayushman Bharat Scheme, Health Scheme for Weavers, Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Employment Generation Scheme and many other schemes can be easily availed.
How to make E Labor Card – Eligibility
If you are also thinking of getting an e-labor card, then you have to fulfill some eligibility conditions.
- Your age should not be less than 16 years and not more than 59 years. (Should be born between 31-12-1961 to 30-12-2005)
- You must be a doer in the unorganized sector.
- The person paying income tax will not get the benefit of this scheme.
- Those taking the facility of ESIC (ESIC), EPFO (EPFO), and the National Pension System will also not be given the benefit of this scheme.
- You must have an Aadhaar card and it must be linked to your bank account.
- Your phone number should be linked with your Aadhaar card and bank account.
Documents for E Labor Card
You will also need some documents to get the e-labor card made.
- You must have Aadhaar Card.
- savings bank account
- Your phone number should be attached to your Aadhaar card.
- Educational certificates, if any.
Who will get the e-labor card?
Only those who come in these categories can get their labor card made, which means e-labor cards will be made for these people only.
- subject teacher
- cook lady
- beauty parlor worker
- paint painter
- farm laborers
- NREGA workers
- brick kiln worker
- mine workers
- false ceiling workers
- rickshaw puller
- bhel puri wala
- chai wala
- waiter/servant at the hotel
- inquiry clerk
- shop clerk
- auto rickshaw puller
- puncture maker
- Dairy people
- all animal husbandry
- paper hawker
- zomato delivery boy
- swiggy delivery boy
- Amazon delivery boy
- delivery boy at Philip card
- ward boy
- temple priest
More than 15 crore people have registered under the e-Shram Yojana in the country.
To check whether the money has come under this scheme or not, you can go to your bank and check by getting an entry made in your bank passbook, apart from this, you can also know about yourself by calling the helpline number and toll-free number. Fund. There are many other methods like Phone Pay, Google Pay, Paytm and Bhim UPI, etc. With the help of all these apps, you can also find out about the money received under your e-Shramik card. Apart from this, you can also check online.
How to check e-shram money
- How to check the money on an e-labor card, first of all, you have to go to the official site.
- Here you have to click on the option of Login/Register in the menu bar.
- After clicking, you will now have the option of login.
- Now you have to click on Create Account button.
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- Here you have to enter your mobile number and click on Get OTP.
- After this enter OTP and also enter captcha code.
- Click on I Agree in Lost and Click on Register Button.
- After registering, you have to choose the option of PFMS.
- After that first, you have to select your bank.
- After this, you have to enter your bank account number.
- In the second option, you have to enter your account number again.
- After that, you have to enter the captcha code and click on the submit button.
- Your bank balance will appear in front of you.
How to make e labor card
Friends, if you also want to get an e-labor card made, then you can make a labor card by going to any CSC center, Emitra, Jan Mitra, Public Service Center, or Cyber Cafe. If you want to make your labor card then you can easily make it. For this, first, you have to go to the labor portal. After going to the portal e-labor, a dashboard will open in front of you.
- First of all, you have to enter your mobile number, enter the same mobile number which is linked to your Aadhaar card.
- After this enter the captcha code below.
- Yes or No if you have Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO)
- Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Yes or No
- After this click on Send OTP in Lost.
Now a new page will open in front of you in which OTP will be asked, enter the OTP received on your mobile. After this, the application form will open in front of you. You have to fill it out carefully and upload the required documents, however, they are not essential. In the last you will get the UAN card, you have to print it and keep it with you. Remember, after viewing the UAN card, you also have to click on the Complete Registration button.
How to download e-labor card
The laborers who have been or have been registered on the e-Majdoor portal and have got their e-Majdoor card made and have also taken its print. Now for some reason his e-labor card is lost or gets wet in the water then you do not need to take tension for it now you can easily download your e-labor card back from the portal just follow the instructions given below Follow we have to follow the steps by following.
- To download e labor card, first of all, you have to go to eshram.gov.in portal.
- After visiting the portal, the home page screen will open in front of you.
- Here you will see the option of UPDATE next to the already registered, you have to click on it. As we mentioned on the below screen.
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- Here you have to first type your mobile number.
- Enter the same mobile number which you had entered while generating the e-Labour Card.
- After this enter the captcha code below.
- After this, you have to click on Send OTP on the front screen.
- As soon as you enter the OTP, a new screen will open in front of you.
- Now here you will be asked for your aadhar card number, you have to enter your aadhar card number.
- After this, tick the column with I Agree.
- In Lost, you have to click on submit button.
- After clicking on submit, now OTP will come on your Aadhaar registered mobile number, enter that OTP and submit it back.
- After entering and submitting the OTP, the dashboard will now open in front of you.
- Here you will see two options UPDATE PROFILE and DOWNLOAD UAN CARD
- Now you have to click on Download UAN Card as we have also mentioned on the screen below.
- After clicking, now the PDF file of your UAN card ie E Labor Card will be downloaded.
- Now you can open the PDF file and take a printout of it.
- So in this way, you can download your lost E Labor Card (UAN Card)
So in this way, you can easily make E-Labour Card. Visit the site for more information.
e labor card helpline number
If you are facing any problem with E-Shramik Card or you need any kind of information under the E-Shramik Card Scheme then you can connect to E-Shramik’s helpline and you can also connect to a toll-free number.
- E-Labour Card Toll-Free Helpline Number – 14434 (Contact Monday to Saturday 8 AM to 8 PM)
- E-Mail – email@example.com
- Ministry of Labor and Employment Phone Number – 011-23389928
Frequently Asked Questions Some important questions related to e-Shramik Card Scheme
1. Who will get the benefit of e-Shram Yojana?
The laborers working in the unorganized sector will get the benefit of the e-Shram Yojana.
2. Official website of E Shram Yojana?
Official site of e-Shram Yojana – https://eshram.gov.in/
3. In which state the E-Shramik Card Scheme has been launched?
E Mazdoor Card Yojana has been started for all the states of the country.
4. How to check E-Shramik money?
To check e-shram money online you have to visit the official site of UMANG and register on the UMANG site with the registered mobile number of your e-shram card, after that, you have to select your bank by ticking the option of PFMS and Must log in to your bank account. You have to submit by entering the number, after that, if you have received the money then it will appear in front of you.
5. If a mobile number is not registered with the Aadhaar card then will e labor card be generated or not?
If you are a laborer and you want to get an e-mazdoor card, then you can go to your nearest CSC center (CSC / SSK) and get your e-mazdoor registration done through biometric verification.
6. When was the E Shramik Card scheme launched?
The e-Shramik Card scheme was launched on 26 August 2021 for the laborers of the country.
7. In which state Rs 500 is being received under the E-Labour Card scheme?
People living in Uttar Pradesh are being given Rs 500 every month under the E Shram Yojana.
8. When will the second installment of e Shramik Card come?
The second installment of the E Shram Card Yojana has come into your account by about 10 March 2022.
9. Insurance benefits up to how much rupees are given in E-Shramik Yojana?
Insurance up to Rs 2 lakh is provided on the e-Labour card.
10. Will Aadhaar Card be necessary for making e-Shramik Card?
To get an e-labor card, you must have an Aadhaar card, only then you can get an e-labor card made.
11. E-Shram Helpline Number What is E-Shram Helpline Number?
E-Shram Helpline Number The helpline number of the E-Shram Card Yojana is 14434. You can call on the number and ask about your problem.
12. Is Shramik Card and E Shramik Card the same scheme?
No, there are different types of schemes in Shramik Card and E Shramik Card and the benefits are also available separately.
13. Whose e-Shramik card will be made?
All types of workers/laborers/workers working in the unorganized sector can become e-Shramik.
14. When will the second installment of e Shramik Card come?
1000 rupees of the second installment of the e-labor card can come into your account by 10 March 2022.
Also Read: What are the Works of Gears in Machines?