The latest report titled “Acetic Aldehyde Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Acetic Aldehyde.
|Product Name||Acetic Aldehyde|
|Process Included||Acetic Aldehyde Production from Acetic Acid|
Acetic Aldehyde Production from Acetylene
Acetic Aldehyde Production from Ethanol
Acetic Aldehyde Production from Ethylene
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Acetic Aldehyde production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Acetic Aldehyde Production Process:
- Production from Acetic Acid : The study offers a detailed cost analysis of Acetic Aldehyde production via Acetic Acid employing the hydrogenation of acetic acid. Ethyl acetate is produced as a by-product of the process.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/acetic-aldehyde-production-from-acetic-acid/requestsample
2. Acetic Aldehyde Production from Acetylene: This report provides a detailed cost analysis of Acetic Aldehyde production through acetylene from the hydration of acetylene catalysed by mercury (II) salts. The reaction occurs at a temperature of 90–95 °C, and the acetaldehyde formed is separated from water and mercury and then cooled.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/acetic-aldehyde-production-from-acetylene/requestsample
3. Acetic Aldehyde Production from Ethanol : This report covers a detailed cost analysis of ethanol’s Acetic Aldehyde production. The production takes place by using the partial dehydrogenation of ethanol. Ethanol vapour is passed at 260–290 °C in the endothermic process over a copper-based catalyst to produce Acetic Aldehyde and hydrogen gas as a by-product.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/acetic-aldehyde-production-from-ethanol/requestsample
4. Acetic Aldehyde Production from Ethylene : The study offers a detailed cost analysis of Acetic Aldehyde production via Ethylene employing the Wacker process. The process includes ethylene oxidation using a homogeneous palladium/copper system. It is among the oldest method for the industrial preparation of acetaldehyde.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/acetic-aldehyde-production-from-ethylene/requestsample
Acetic Aldehyde is a mobile, colourless, and flammable hydrogen-deprived liquid alcohol derived from alcohol by specific oxidation processes. It is a member of aldehydes, including Methyl being the simplest, known as formaldehyde and acetic aldehyde, also known as acetaldehyde. Higher aldehydes can be in solid form.
Globally, the Acetaldehyde Market is expanding due to the soaring demand for the product as an intermediate in the production of commodity chemical compounds as they find extensive use in end-user industries, including rubber, food & beverage, paper and & pulp etc. In addition, the increasing demand for basic dyes and polymer resins employing the chemical will further the market demand. Additionally, the product is used in the crystallization of gelatin, which is advancing the product demand from end-user industries like pharmaceutical, photography, and cosmetics.
Key Questions Answered in the Acetic Aldehyde Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Acetic Aldehyde market?
- What are the various processes used for Acetic Aldehyde production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Acetic Aldehyde?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Acetic Aldehyde?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Acetic Aldehyde?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Acetic Aldehyde?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Acetic Aldehyde production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Acetic Aldehyde production?
- What is the time frame for Acetic Aldehyde plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Acetic Aldehyde?
Browse More Reports:
- Acetic Aldehyde Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/acetic-aldehyde
- Acetic Oxide Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/acetic-oxide
- Acetic Anhydride Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/acetic-anhydride
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Christeen Johnson
Toll-Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Also Read: Obligations Of Movers For Transport