The latest report titled “Acetaldehyde Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Acetaldehyde.
|Process Included||Acetaldehyde Production from Acetic Acid|
Acetaldehyde Production from Acetylene
Acetaldehyde Production from Ethanol
Acetaldehyde Production from Ethylene
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Acetaldehyde production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Acetaldehyde Production Process:
- Acetaldehyde Production from Acetic Acid : The study offers a detailed cost analysis of Acetaldehyde production via Acetic Acid. The acetaldehyde production is done by hydrogenating acetic acid, which generates Ethyl acetate as a by-product. Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/acetaldehyde-production-from-acetic-acid/requestsample
- Acetaldehyde Production from Acetylene : This report provides a detailed cost analysis of Acetaldehyde production through acetylene. Acetaldehyde is produced from the hydration of acetylene catalysed by mercury (II) salts. The reaction takes place at 90–95 °C, and the final product, acetaldehyde, is isolated from water and mercury and then cooled.Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/acetaldehyde-production-from-acetylene/requestsample
- Acetaldehyde Production from Ethanol : This report covers a detailed cost analysis of Acetaldehyde production using Ethanol which is partially dehydrogenation. It is an endothermic process in which ethanol vapour is passed at 260–290 °C over a copper-based catalyst creating acetaldehyde and hydrogen gas as by-products.
4. Acetaldehyde Production from Ethylene: The study offers a detailed cost analysis of Acetaldehyde production via Ethylene. Ethylene is produced by the Wacker process, which involves the oxidation of Ethylene using a homogeneous palladium/copper system in order to obtain acetaldehyde.
Acetaldehyde is a translucent natural liquid or gas chemical mixture that has a powerful fruity aroma and burns effortlessly as it boils at room temperature. It is organically accessible in bread, coffee, cigarette smoke, diesel exhaust, vegetables, gasoline plants, and ripe fruits and can also be synthetically produced. As it has various uses, it is produced in large volumes industrially every year. Industrially it can be made by ethanol’s partial oxidation using the liver enzyme alcohol dehydrogenase.
The acetaldehyde market is propelling due to the increased demand for the product for producing commodity chemical compounds as they are essential ingredients in many end-use industries such as rubber, food & beverage, paper & pulp, and others. Furthermore, the high demand for polymer resins and basic dyes that need Acetaldehyde for its production is boosting the market growth. Additionally, it is also used for crystallizing gelatin, which is further used in industries like pharmaceuticals, photography, and cosmetics.
Key Questions Answered in the Acetaldehyde Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Acetaldehyde market?
- What are the various processes used for Acetaldehyde production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Acetaldehyde?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Acetaldehyde?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Acetaldehyde?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Acetaldehyde?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up an Acetaldehyde production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Acetaldehyde production?
- What is the time frame for the Acetaldehyde plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Acetaldehyde?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- 3-(Methylmercapto)Propionaldehyde Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/3-methylmercapto-propionaldehyde
- Acetaldehyde Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/acetaldehyde
- Acetic Aldehyde Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/acetic-aldehyde
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly-seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Christeen Johnson
Toll-Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA