The Chopta Tungnath Chandrashila Trek may journey all during the year. It’s viewed as one of the nice average treks in the Indian Himalayan region. If you’re looking for a brief getaway amid the Himalayan | range of mountains | chain | mountain chain | chain of mountains} range, the Chopta Tungnath Chandrashila Trek may be a perfect trek for you. This journey of Chopta Tungnath Chandrashila Trek is incomparable in nature’s beauty, thrilling challenges, time efficiency, and convenience. The highlights of the trek vary from exciting summit readings to the warmth of the forest greens. Chopta Tungnath Chandrashila Trek route includes an honest-looking manner from Haridwar to dress. In line with trekkers, Sept to June is the simplest time for Chopta Tungnath Chandrashila Trek.
Best Time To Travel
Many travelers from far and wide visit this trek in Tungnath so that they can have an ideal trekking experience. Although the destination is out there for trekking throughout the year, there’s still a time when the lands open up to visitors in the most beautiful way.
We would recommend that if you want to see Tungnath at its peak glory, then visiting the situation between March and May would be ideal.
How To Reach
- BY TRAIN
22 weekly trains from Delhi to Dehradun. Some trains are respective train numbers – New Delhi Dehradun Ac Express, Dehradun Janshtbdi, Dehradun Shatabdi- 12017, Dehradun Janshtbdi- 12055, New Delhi Dehradun Ac Express- 12205.
- BY BUS
Daily buses from ISBT Kashmiri Gate in Delhi station to Dehradun station.
Dehradun to Rishikesh to Srinagar to Rudraprayag to Rudraprayag, then route to Kedarnath to Ukhimath. Shari to Devariyata to Chopta has located 29 km from Ukhimath.
- BY AIR
Indira Gandhi International Airport – Jolly Grant Airport from Delhi, 20 km from Dehradun
A famous hill station located on this route – is Srinagar– Rudraprayag– Rudraprayag – Srinagar- Devariyatal- Chopta.
Reasons To Undertake To
The Tungnath trek may be a traveler’s dream. This trek is all about the experience. The whole trek is centered around the travel to Chandrashila Peak on the way to which you will be passing the beautiful Deoriatal Lake. Opening up to a good range of mountain peaks all over, this trek causes you to want to stop and take it all in.
The trekking duration in total is typically about five days which you will get to experience the beauty of nature and some exhilarating challenges. It provides a wide-ranging view of the summit views as well as valleys of lush greenery. It doesn’t matter whether you’re an amateur trekker or an experienced one, a bird watcher or simply a chap who loves traveling, the Tungnath trek is something that doesn’t fail anyone.
Another plus point of this trek is how easy it’s. For those that are new to the world of trekking, the Tungnath trek may be a great way to start because of its easy grade. There aren’t any extreme environments, and therefore the blend between the summer heat and the winter chill is perfectly seen in this experience.
Places To Visit
- Deoria Tal
Level Of Difficulty
According to the Chopta trek guide, the Tungnath Trek is, indeed, very easy and beginner-friendly. You’d need around three hours of time to reach the famous Tungnath Temple from Chopta.
And, you’ll need another additional hour to reach Chandrashila from the village of Tungnath. So, essentially, it is often an ideal option for you if you are a first-time trekker.
Things To Carry
- Day Bag(20-30 liter), and Rain Cover
- Back Pack(50-60 liter) with Rain Cover
- 2- water bottles
- Personal Medical kit (If you required it)
- Hiking Shoes-waterproof and ankle support
- Torch With extra batteries
- Original ID Card
- Glucose, Chocolates, biscuits, and nuts
- Thermal Wear
- 2-jacket (1 Fleece, 1 Down feather)
- Warm Inner-wears
- 2-Gloves (1 Woolen, 1 Waterproof)
- 2-Trek Pants (which may be a comfortable full day)
- 4-T-shirts (2 Full Sleeves,
- 2 Half Sleeves)
- 2-Sweater (1 Fleece, 1 Woolen)
- 5-Socks (3 Cotton, 2 Woolen)
- RainCoat / Poncho
- 1 Sun Cap, and 1 Woolen Cap)
- UV sunglass
- Sunscreen Cream
- Toothbrush & Paste
- Lip Balm
- Quick Dry Towel
- Body Lotion
- Hydrate your body two days before the trek, which suggests you must triple your water intake to avoid Dehydration.
- Choose a SHOE SIZE HALF variety BIGGER THAN YOUR NORMAL NUMBER. it might be really uncomfortable if one chooses a shoe size that is one number smaller than their actual shoe size. One can find yourself with sore fingers and blisters at the end of the trek. To avoid BLISTERS, one can wear double socks – wear a skinny nylon one first and then wear a thick Turkish sock which will definitely prevent blisters.
- Just in case you are carrying your Camera or Mobile phone with you, ensure you carry enough plastic waterproof bags.
- Once you begin trekking along with the entire group, attempt to get your NATURAL RHYTHM of walking. Try not to walk too fast or too slow as this can lead to premature fatigue.
For us, city dwellers, a quiet and peaceful trekking experience along the trail is a must. So, now that you simply know so much about the Tungnath trek aren’t you all excited for your first trekking experience there? Well, why wait and waste time, then? plow ahead and make a booking right now. Book tickets for your transport, get yourself an honest hotel deal, pack your bags, and are available on over to this magical land.
Also Read: Amazing Cruises In India